Fashion and accessories have always been a hot commodity among women in our culture. There is nothing like donning a new frock complete with a new pair of shoes and a new handbag to match. While clothing, shoes, jewels, and handbags are typical accessories that one instantly thinks of when talking about fashion in our culture, there are other trends that are similarly popular. This article will share some of the top female accessories in 2017 ranging from cosmetic and beauty items to ready-to-wear items, and fitness gadgets.
- Sun hats. Sun hats are all the rage right now as they can protect out the harmful sunshine rays that can damage your skin. Celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, have been spotted wearing straw sun hats lately while walking around LA. Paired with a jean jacket and a white shirt, you can look casual and chic while keeping harmful rays at bay.
- Lightweight scarf. Scarves are typically an accessory worn in the fall and winter months but in 2017, women are wearing a small lightweight scarf tied around their necks. Instead of wearing a necklace, try on a pretty scarf instead.
- Bejeweled clutch. If you are getting married this year, InStyle magazine has made it clear that carrying a clutch that is bejeweled with gemstones or other sparkly material is very popular.
- Sunglasses with colored lenses. Whether you want to purchase a high-end branded version for over $200 or a more cost efficient version for less than $20, colored lenses are all the rage at the beach this summer.
- Bucket hats. Believe it or not, Rihanna has brought this trend back and has made it popular again. No longer do you need to keep your bucket hat in reserve for the day you decide to go fishing with your grandfather. You can now take out the bucket hat and rock it with your favorite pair of jeans and sneakers.
- Hair rings. Yes, you read that right. Ariana Grande has made hair rings and cuffs a popular accessory this summer. Simply add one to your pony tail and you will be the trendiest of all.
- Colorful watches. Wearing a large colorful watch is highly popular these days. Make it match your outfit or add a splash of color to a neutral-toned ensemble by wearing a bright watch.
- Patriotic clothing. Getting ready to celebrate the 4th of July? Most retailers are and they have great red, white,and blue items for sale for the entire family. At a minimum, wear the colors proud and if you don’t buy anything new, be sure to grab some sparklers from the store for your the littles!
- Platform shoes. Some are choosing to be daring and add 16 inches on to their height by wearing platform shoes. You can get platform shoes in flats, heels, or sneakers!
Body enhancing creams. Rounding out our top 10 list is the cosmetic creams offered by the Bust Boosters. While the pun was intended and meant to be cheeky, we are serious that the enhancement creams are highly coveted among A-listers everywhere. Taking care of your skin can be a great necessity as well as a high priority accessory.