5 Seafood Recipes You Have To Try!
Seafood lovers get ready, this is a short list of just a few of our favorite clean eating seafood recipes. Seafood is low in calories, fat and carbs and high in protein. Protein gives you energy and keeps you going! You can stuff yourself silly with seafood and yet will never get that tired, sluggish over eaten feeling like you just finished a Thanksgiving meal.
These seafood recipes are easy, super quick to make and great for weeknights or a weekend!
Tip* if you are nervous about grilling fish try putting aluminum foil down first. Brush it with Olive oil and turn on the heat. Place the fish on the hot foil, at least 400º, let it cook like you would a sunny side up fried egg (almost all the way through on one side) carefully flip and finish. Never flip the fish more than once , if at all.
- Toasted Sesame Ginger Salmon from How Sweet It Is – Salmon is probably one of the most beneficial proteins you can eat. Just be sure to purchase fresh ocean fish and not farm raised.
- Tuna Stuffed Peppers from Eating Bird Food – High in Omega 3 fatty acids, Tuna is heart healthy and packed full of protein. Peppers provide a ton of vitamins making this must try seafood dish delicious and extremely good for you!
- Halibut with Quick Lemon Pesto by Cooking Light – this 5 ingredients recipe is full of fresh ingredients including zesty lemon. Ready in under 15 minutes, it is the perfect weeknight health fix!
- Coconut Shrimp Curry with Green Beans by The Gracious Pantry – A flavorful dish that will transport you to the islands, this coconut curry shrimp is light, fresh and delicious.
- Pan Seared Scallops with Bacon and Spinach by My Recipes- this one had me at pan seared scallops. They are my absolute favorite seafood besides lobster. Add the smokey flavor of bacon and fresh spinach to put this recipe of the top!
Try them out and let us know which one was your favorite!
In the mood for breakfast? Try our 15 minute Kale & Feta Frittata !