Kids need parental monitoring. Whether it is regarding their school, friends, diet, and entertainment or regarding their digital persona such as what type of social networks they use, movies and TV series they watch, people they talk to, the information they share with others and what they learn from the boat load of info present on the internet. They need an adult to guide them through good and evil, right and wrong, to share or not to share and follow or not to follow.
However, monitoring them in the digital realm can be challenging. First, there is too much to monitor from mobile apps to screen time to contacts and sharing. It is difficult to keep an eye on everything at once. Now, most of the kids own personal devices which makes it even harder for parents to check their activity.
Solution – Technology Itself
Parents need something smart and intelligent. Well, technology has come up with a great solution in the form of parental control apps. These apps can keep an eye on every digital activity for the parents and report back to them. All parents have to do is check these reports from their own devices. It solves the problem of actually being there to monitor. They can do so on the go – from work, home, out of town or what so ever.
So what you do is use an app to do the work for you. Digital monitoring apps have been in the scene for a while. Parents are adopting them gradually. I strongly recommend using FamilyTime app.
It has gained immense popularity due to diverse features and strong compatibility with iOS and Android devices. Take a look at what it offers:
- Cellular monitoring including text messages, calls and contacts. See the time, date and contact names. Keep a regular check to catch shady contacts, harassment calls, text bullying, and sexting slang.
- Internet monitoring lets you check their browser history. Keep a close check on what they surf on the internet and control porn or other unsafe websites.
- Manage mobile apps. View all installed applications and block any adult, sexting, dating or unsafe apps.
- Control screen time by controlling their device access. Lock their phones or tabs during meals, study hours and bedtime to help them create balance and prevent overuse.
- Track location and get check-in/checkout alerts with the help of mobile Geofence. It also helps prevent sneaking out at night or going to unsafe places.
- Get panic alerts and pick up alerts and be there when they need you.
- Ensure safe driving for teens with speed limits and over speeding alerts.
- Filter out adult content on iTunes and put a stop to in-app purchases.
This app offers everything a parental control app should have.
We all agree that kids need supervision and guidance not only to stay safe but thrive in the digital world. Parents are recommended to adopt smarter parenting techniques to match the pace of advancing technology and its increasing dangers as well. A parental control app is one of those smart solutions. So start using one today and step into the world of safety and easy parenting right away.