It’s that time of year again when the money seems to go faster than it comes in. Holiday shopping can sure put the hurts on ones bank account, and credit cards. Every year I learn something new, when it comes to Easy Ways Earn Money While Saving Money shopping online and offline. I have done a couple great posts (5 Great Ways to Make Money from Home, and Save Money Online Shopping with These Sites.) with some resources for everyone to earn while saving on your shopping, and am happy to reveal yet another great website for doing just the same.
Have you ever heard of Dealspotr ? Dealspotr is a great new site where just like others I have shared with you, you can earn money by using it. Dealspotr is great and easy to use. You sign up, fill out your profile and preferences, and then start earning. You earn by referring others, by posting deals, sharing deals or letting them know of deals that are not working any longer, or by completing a daily checklist. Your points turn into $$ and you earn Amazon gift cards for those. If you are like me, your inbox is full of all sorts of deals from stores you have signed up for newsletters from. So, turn those emails into points by posting about the deals on Dealspotr. Easy Peasy!
Here is some great info from Dealspotr ~
- Dealspotr is the “Wikipedia of deals” – our content is crowdsourced, meaning our 30,000 members add, edit, and police all the deals on Dealspotr to ensure our deals are accurate and complete.
- We have the highest coverage and reliability of coupon codes in the industry. Due to our large and growing community, we have the best coverage of promo codes vs Retailmenot, Coupons.com, Groupon, or any other coupon site. We recently conducted an Dealspotr posted at major coupon sites to find the most reliable provider of codes.
- Since launching one year ago, Dealspotr has saved shoppers over $15 million. We’re viewed by over 1 millions shoppers per month, and we’re one of the fastest-growing deal sites.
- Dealspotr is the only deal site to give you your own personal feed of deals. Similar to your Facebook news feed, you can subscribe to specific brands, topics, and people and curate a daily feed of deals personalized for you.
- It’s super easy to earn gift cards using Dealspotr, it’s even reasonably easy to earn your first $10 gift card on your first day using Dealspotr. Plus, you’re helping shoppers save money (and saving money yourself) while you’re earning.
- For bloggers, we make sharing deals on your blog easier than ever with our deal sharing widget. Save time and earn more from your deal blog posts.
With all the knowledge I have shared with you about Dealspotr, and other ways to earn money while saving money shopping online, what are you waiting for? Get a jump on your holiday shopping, or earning money to pay off your holiday debt and start saving for next year, or for that spring vacation you so deserve. In the last year I have earn a nice chunk of change using these kinds of sites. I do about 85% of my shopping online, and it’s nice to know there are sites where I can find the best deals, and earn money back while using these deals. I am a good one for telling anyone who will listen, about the ways I use these online tools. Just a few weeks ago I was in my local pet store, and waiting in line to return a few items that I had just bought. I bought them, got to my car and thought.. hmm.. that price seemed high. Looked at my slip, took my phone out and went to the online store only to see I paid way more in store than if I had ordered online. So, while waiting in line I was chatting with a gal holding a 40# bag of dog food and she was saying how she was going to order online because it was $10 cheaper online but needed it asap so was going to ask in store if they match online prices. The gal at the register said.. of course we do. So, while we were waiting our turn I was telling her about a few of the ways I shop online using cash back and deal sites and she was telling her daughter to write all the info down as she was going to join all the sites I told her about when she got home. Now, if I would have been smart, I would have gotten her email so I could have emailed her all my referral links, but I just didn’t think of that at that time. Oh well… LOL!
If you have reached retirement age you may be considering taking out a loan because of financial difficulties. However, a traditional loan may only increase those difficulties by giving you another bill to pay. If you would like to explore a financially safer alternative a reverse-mortgage is just such an option. A reverse mortgage calculator is an tool that can provide a guide for you regarding how much your home is worth. Under the terms of a reverse-loan, you will be given money regularly by the lender. You will not have to pay the reverse-mortgage lender back any portion of the borrowed money early on as you would with a traditional loan. You will also retain home ownership. Since you cannot miss a payment because none are scheduled, you cannot default on the loan. Meanwhile, you will have extra money to spend after you retire to make your life more comfortable.
So, what are you waiting for? Join me on Dealspotr and all the other great sites I use.