Healthy Kale Recipes
Disclosure ~ This post may contain affiliate links.
Kale is one of those super foods that you always hear about, but might not really know much about it. Kale alone might not be the best tasting, but when used in recipes you can
get the nutritional benefits from all the good things Kale has to offer.
I am not fond of the taste of kale on it’s own. I have had it in smoothies and other recipes and am ok with it. It’s an acquired taste and not one all can acquire to. But, if you do like it that is great as your body will benefit from all it’s nutritional benefits.
Recently I tried it in a smoothie recipe in a local shop and didn’t even know they put kale in there. That I can handle for sure.
Check out this great round up of some clean eating kale recipes.
1. Kale salad with spicy cannellini beans + lemon chia seed dressing from Our Four Forks
2. Easy chopped mediterranean kale salad from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
3. Chicken, Pomegranate and Kale Salad from The Adventures Of J-Man And Miller Bug
4. Fresh kale and feta pasta from Family Food And Travel
5. Pot sticker and kale soup from Mama Of 3 Munchkins
6. Skinny Sweet Potato and Kale Peanut Soup from Mom Foodie
7. Homemade garlic and kale breadsticks from The Classy Chapter
8. Bacon cheddar kale chips from Flour On My Face
9. One Pot Chicken and Kale from Just Us Four
10. Cheesy BLT kale dip from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
11. Spaghetti and Alfredo Sauce Topped With Panfried Kale from A Mitten Full Of Savings
12. Secret ingredient crunchy kale salad from Just 2 Sisters
13. Rustic kale cast iron lasagna from How Was Your Day
14 Slow cooker ham, kale and navy bean soup stew from The It Mom
Due to this being an older post, we realized some of the links were gone. So we now have 14 instead of 15 recipes to share but they are all amazing. Make sure to check them out.
Check out these fun Kale goodies from Amazon too.