Can you believe that we are already almost 1 full month into the new year. I can’t believe how fast 2013 went, and now it seems 2014 is off to a fast running start. And, like most people out there with a new year comes a new outlook on life and for many there are New Years Resolutions made. Did you make one this year? Did it have anything to do with fitness and health? I am always amazed at the stats I see online about how many people actually make resolutions like that, but then don’t stick to them. Why do so many not stick with their resolutions? Because life is busy and it is hard to stay motivated and on track.
Staying motivated for me is not always easy, but I find that I like seeing results, and so I stick with the healthy eating and exercising as much as I can. I want those flat abs, and sculpted arms, back, butt, and legs. Two things that really help me are my Fitbit and my music. Being able to keep track of my daily intake of food, and my fitness level is a big thing. Sometimes a person doesn’t realize what they are eating and what the amount of calories, carbs, protein, etc., those items have. Second, a person doesn’t always realize what their fitness level or activity is every day. So, having a tracker helps with that and helps keep on going. I have a goal every day and try my best to reach it. And, I am a HUGE music freak and listen to music all day. But, when I workout I am intense and have my “playlist” of songs I have to listen to, to help keep me motivated. My yurbuds headphones help a great deal with that as they are perfect for anyone who wants a great earbud to stream the music into your head. Fun, upbeat, high energy music means a kick butt workout for me. Plus, they are launching the new Wireless Earphones and you can find them at Best Buy. You can also get 20% off all yurbuds products both online and in-store as well as a $5 Best Buy Gift Card when you purchase a qualifying Health and Fitness product at a Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores. Both offers are valid 1/19/14 – 2/22/14. What a great time to grab the #1 selling sport earphone for yourself. Find Best Buy’s large selection of yurubds here: Link to yubuds on Bestbuy.com
20% off yurbuds Headphones
To redeem coupon on bestbuy.com, enter code yurbuds20off at check out.
For me, I workout at home and like to sing nice and loud and hubby is always laughing at me because I don’t thing I am being that loud or obnoxious but I guess I am. I am sure if I worked out in a gym, I would be booted for being … well.. me!
Do you use a certain fitness tracker?
If you don’t have one I highly suggest getting one. It makes things so much easier, and really does help a person keep in check with, well reality really. I found that there were times I thought, I can eat this or that and I would log it into my Fitbit, then realize at the end of the day, I totally didn’t need it!!
PURCHASE ANY HEALTH AND FITNESS WEARABLE OR SMARTWATCH AND RECEIVE A $5 BEST BUY GIFT CARD
Looking for some great tips to stay on track? Check out the Health & Fitness at Best Buy and these great tips below.
1. Be mindful of your goals. Make a Goal Pin Board so you can pin pictures, quotes, future plans, etc., so you can look at it when you feel like you have no motivation, BAM.. instant motivation when you see what your goals are.
2. Don’t give up, no matter how hard it gets. Life is hard.. do you give up on that? NO!! Why give up on other things in life?
3. Find simple ways to fit in exercise. Playing with the kids, walking the dog, yard work, parking far away from store entry door, hiking with friends, bowling, skating, etc. So much to do in life, no need to sit on your butt in front of the TV.
4. Don’t beat yourself up if you slip and fall. Put a band-aide on it, and keep moving forward. Like when you were a kid and someone kissed a boo boo and then it was all better… same here! You won’t get anywhere in life if you give up every time you slip and fall.
5. Love YOURSELF! So important, and so motivating. Look at yourself every day, and say… Today is a great day and I am going to ROCK IT!!
Studies have shown that music can increase the intensity and duration of a workout by as much as 15%. Unfortunately, most people miss out on those benefits because their earphones hurt and fall out during active use. yurbuds was founded in 2008 by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner in response to that problem. Our products are ergonomically designed for comfort and exceptional fit, while providing best-in-class audio quality and durability. yurbuds is passionate about serving our customers and our community. We listen to and learn from our athletes to produce solutions to their needs. We are dedicated to innovating and creatively changing the industry of sport audio. Our goal is to empower athletes through exceptional products and services to help them to push past their barriers, reach new personal bests, and #neverstop.
· Cut the cords and unleash your inner athlete with the Inspire Limited Edition Wireless Sport Earphones. These Stereo-Bluetooth® earphones lock in place comfortably so they never hurt and never fall out. The 15mm drivers provide the biggest sound available, providing the motivation you need to #neverstop. These sweat and water resistant earphones feature full track & call control with a wind-blocking microphone designed for call clarity. The athlete tested battery lasts up to 6 hours and provides visual and audible indicators when running low. This is sound with no strings attached.
· #1 Selling Sport Earphone Company, yurbuds®, Introduces Wireless Product for a Seamless Workout Experience
· With yurbuds TwistLock™ Technology and FlexSoft Comfort Fit, these Stereo-Bluetooth® earphones lock in place comfortably and are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out.
· Bigger Soundfor music and calls provided by 15mm drivers
· Smart Batterypowers a week’s worth of workouts and provides visual and audible indicators when running low.
· Dedicated Pairing Button for simple 1-touch pairing.
· Compatible with all Bluetooth® devices.
·· Earphones that never hurt and never fall out.
· Bigger Sound provided by 15 mm drivers
· yurbuds®, the #1 selling sport earphone company in the United States, is transforming the athlete experience with its new Inspire Limited Edition Wireless earphones to get you motivated through music. Launching at CES 2014 in Las Vegas this January, athletes and tech enthusiasts will be able to enjoy the first-ever Stereo-Bluetooth® wireless earphones guaranteed to never hurt and never fall out.
· “We’ve cut the cords so fitness enthusiasts have less in the way of achieving the perfect workout,” said Daniel DeVille, Director of Marketing for yurbuds. “Designed based on user feedback, we are excited to deliver best-in-class wireless earphones that solve the needs not currently met by other wireless earphones and meet the rigorous standards of even the top professional athletes.”
Disclaimer ~ Living Smart Girl has been compensated for cooperation with @BestBuyWOLF on this post. All opinions are 100% Living Smart Girl’s.