I found this recipe on one of the blogs I follow called We Have Cupcakes. I love cupcakes and thought this looked very good so wanted to share.
Raspberry and Apple Cupcakes
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 cup granulated sugar + 2 tbsp extra to sprinkle
* 1 lemon, zested
* 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and diced
* 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
* powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
2. Place the eggs, sour cream, granulated sugar, lemon zest, and apple in a blow and stir together. Sift the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon over the top and fold through.
3. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan and top with the raspberries. Sprinkle with the extra granulated sugar. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
4. Cool slightly then turn out and dust with confectioners sugar.
Let me know if you make them and what you think. 🙂