If you love chicken, noodles, quick and easy, and totally YUMMY then you will love this recipe. Came across this one on Bella So Savvy.
Makes 6 (1 cup) servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH + 20 minutes on HIGH
* 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
* 2 teaspoons McCormick® Thyme Leaves
* 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
* 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth
* 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
* 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
* 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
* 3 cups uncooked no yolk egg noodles
* 3/4 cup frozen peas
Cut each chicken thigh into 4 pieces. Sprinkle with thyme and oregano.
Place chicken broth, tomatoes, carrots and onion slices in slow cooker. Top with chicken. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir in noodles and peas. Cover. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on HIGH or just until noodles are tender.
Tip: For best results, do not lift crock pot lid while cooking.
Nutritional Value: (per serving)
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrates: 33 g
Cholesterol: 76 mg
Sodium: 454 mg
Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 28 g