Fun, Easy, and Yummy recipe to curb your sweet tooth cravings.
- ½ Cup Honey
- ¾ Cup Chunky Peanut Butter ( or any kind of nut butter )
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Ground Flax
- 1 Tbsp Protein Powder (any kind works)
- 3 Tbsp Baking Cocoa
- 2½ Cups Rice Krispies Cereal (or similar kind)
- 1½ Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ¾ Cup Chips ~ chocolate/peanut butter ones
- ⅓ Cup Toffee Bits
- Put honey and peanut butter in microwave safe bowl, microwave till mixable and warm. Cool some, add in vanilla and mix well.
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl, add wet mixture to it and stir well. Will be sticky so make sure it is all mixed well.
- Spread out in a 9x13 pan lined with wax paper. Let cool. Remove from pan and cut into desired size. May wrap individually or just put in airtight container and store in refrigerator.
Spread in a 9×13 pan lined with wax paper. That way
you can just lift up the wax paper and remove the whole works
from the pan for easy cutting.
Cut into squares and enjoy. I got 12 bars from this pan.