That seems to be the big question these days. I am asked by many of my family and friends because they all see that I work from home and want to know how I can manage to stay home, make money, and enjoy life. Well, I say, it isn’t as hard as one would think. Just takes a little determination, and maybe some dedication and anyone can do it. Now, some might make more than others, but regardless, pretty much everyone can make money on some level, from home.
Here are 5 fun and easy ways I make money from home.
1) Shopping online using sites like Ebates or BeFrugal. These sites are great! You use their links to get to the online store you want to shop with and earn a % of your total back. I have managed to rack up about $400 in a years time of shopping for things we need and use daily. My husband is always laughing at me because he will talk about something that he needs and I always say.. wait.. let me see how much we can earn buying it online.
2) If you are online, on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or any other social network you can earn money by joining affiliate programs. There are many websites that offer an affiliate program. Being an affiliate means when you share your link, and someone clicks that link to make a purchase you earn a commission on what they spend. Being a blogger, I use affiliate links often. It is a nice way to bring in a bit of extra income. You can join sites like CJ.com, LinkShare, ShareaSale and many others.
3) Join in some online gaming. Taking a break and playing a game online is a fun way to possibly make money from home.
Caesar’s is a fun one to check out. Get the bonus code for Caesar’s casino here to enjoy hours of fun. I love enjoying a good game online to take a break from my work online.
4) Take survey’s. There are many companies out there who pay for surveys, or you can build up points that can be used for products or gift cards. Places like SurveyClub.com or GetPaidSurveys.com are great to earn a little something extra.
5) Get paid to do what you normally do online.. search! Swagbucks is a great way to earn money doing what you are going to do. I use it for searching, and shopping, and also do some surveys on there as well. I always rack up my points and turn them in for Amazon gift cards, because I shop on Amazon a lot. This helps me because many times I don’t even think about it when I am searching online, and all of a sudden I realize that I am earning while searching. Pretty cool!
Do you use any of these? Or, do you have ones I haven’t mentioned here ? Share your ways to make extra money from home. (please)