Whether we are stay at home moms or we are not able to get out, we usually have access to the internet, and we use it for keeping touch or for our entertainment. Whatever the reason staying at home also gives us the opportunity to earn a little extra which is always welcome in this day and age and once more we can put in as much or as little time as we choose.
So if you have any spare time and would like to boost your bankroll then take a look at the list below, there might be something there that appeals to you. Remember that anything you do over the internet should be legitimate and that includes telling the tax man if needed. One other tip is to set up an email addy that is specifically for your work so your regular one stays clear from work issues, oh and while you are at it make sure you have a valid PayPal account as many online companies pay their workers using PayPal.
- If you love browsing the web you might be interested in Qmee.com who rewards you for searching in Yahoo, Bing or Google. You are required to install a simple add-on to your own browser. Each of the Qmee results has a cash reward attached and if you are interested you just click on it and collect your cash. With no minimum to cash out you also have the option to donate the reward to charity.
- If you are a student and you do not mind sharing your notes with others it’s a good way to earn a little more cash and there are sites that you can use where you can upload your notes, along with how much you are charging and if someone else downloads them, you will get paid. You will have to upload PDF’s and sites like Notesale are free to use, but they do tend to take a share of your profits.
- You can also earn extra by browsing websites that pays folk to review all different manner of websites. Each review will take you around 20 minutes to complete and gets you $10 dollars each time. UserTesting.com is a good example of this type of site.
- Many people love to bet and if you fancy trying your luck without putting down any of your own cash, you could try one of the many legal online casinos like Fruity King by taking advantage of the free bets that are offered. This is a risk free, tax free way of potentially earning quite a lot of money and well worth your consideration. Games of chance appeal to many and lots match the bets they make at a betting exchange which means you are betting both for and against an outcome.
- Trading online can also be quite profitable. Buying and selling items online on sites like Gumtree, Etsy and eBay can actually be run as a business. You can also find a ton of local sites on social media, Facebook is one of the best for selling locally and once more there are no fees to pay.
- Statistics show that we watch more videos on YouTube than searches on Google and you can now turn that to your own advantage with the recently introduced YouTube Partner Program. This will turn you a profit for making and uploading videos. Payment is in the form of a percentage of the advertising revenue collected per thousand views and there is potentially the chance to make a lot of money depending how popular the video is.