Mary Jane Fashion is a UK-based supplier of wholesale celebrity-inspired ladies fashions with a background in retail that runs through generations. They supply worldwide and stock to many large and small international boutiques and retailers, many of which use social media to as a way of self-marketing their company from the comfort of their own home. It was from this realisation of how simple it had become for small retailers to market themselves online that Mary Jane Fashion came up with the idea to give an individual the chance to win enough stock to set up their own business. They decided that, by giving away £500 ($791) worth of their celebrity-inspired clothing they could be setting someone up with a business for life. With social media being such a popular channel of promotion for many of their already existing clients, there was no better platform to launch their competition.
Mary Jane Fashion’s online website has been specifically designed in the format of an online clothing store, making it increasingly easier for first time business owners to place orders and have goods shipped directly to their door. Owning your own fashion boutique has never been so simple.
- ‘Like’ the MaryJaneFashion.com Facebook page
- ‘Like’ the competition post pinned to the top of their profile page.
- Follow @maryjanefashionwholesale,
- Like the competition image on their profile page
- Repost the image along with the hashtag #MJF500Giveaway and @maryjanefashionwholesale.
- Follow @maryJfashion
- Retweet their competition post
- Repost the competition post with the hash tag #MJF500Giveaway (link in bio for more details on Terms and Conditions).
The competition will be running until 12th July 2015, and the winner will be announced a few days later!
“We are giving away this prize, as a form of kick-starting a potential business. £500 worth of Mary Jane Fashion stock will provide someone with enough products to establish a small, profitable company. We would like entrants to think of this as an opportunity, not just a prize!”
“We’d love to be the catalyst for someone setting up a successful business. Sometimes it’s just a tip in the right direction that’s all it takes!”
Mary Jane Fashion will also give any advice and guidance that is needed, if the winner is indeed a first time business owner.
- Facebook: MaryJaneFashion.com or www.facebook.com/maryjanefashion
- Twitter @maryjfashion or www.facebook.com/maryjanefashion
- Instagram @maryjanefashionwholesale