5 Beach Essentials For The Baby
The idea to spending a day at the beach with the family and baby fills you with excitement. It is a wonderful chance to create happy memories. But when heading to beach with the baby, it is not only about sand and sunshine; it is also about the safety. Before leaving home with the baby it is best to grab extra supplies to nourish, entertain and protect the little one. With little planning and preparations you will be able to have fun and not worry and scramble around looking out for the forgotten beach essentials for the baby. The following beach essentials must be packed:
- Umbrella: Babies skin is too sensitive to bear harsh sunrays. Therefore, it is a good idea to buy a wide beach umbrella. In case you just love being on the beach on weekends, it is best to buy beach tent. This will protect the little’s one skin.
- Baby-safe sunblock: If your kid is older than 6 months then it best to slather the baby skin with baby-friendly sunblock before you leave your home. Yes, before you leave the home as skin takes time to absorb the sunscreen. And re-apply after a while to mitigate the chances of errors.
- Swim shirts: It is important to add another layer of skin protection by making the kids wear quality swim shirts. When buying swim wear ensure that it is loose and light in wear to avoid the chances of overheating. The more covered swim suits you buy for the babies, the better it is.
- Hat: You might feel that this is no-brainer. But, don’t you often forget the most obvious thing that you need at beach most of the time. It is best to buy the legionnaire-style hat as it covers the baby’s back of the neck and even the ears. To avoid the inconvenience of picking up the hat time and again, buy the hat with chin strap.
- Swim diapers: Yes, when you go to beach with the kids it is best to make them wear swim diapers and not the regular ones. The regular ones will fill up with the ocean water and will weigh down the little one. Look online for the disposable or reusable swim diapers. There are many websites that feature them. TO make this purchase affordable it is best to look for promotion codes at http://www.frugaa.com/.
Lastly, don’t forget to pack change of clothes as nobody likes to go home in wet swim suit. After you have wiped the little one clean and removed the crevice of sand, make them wear light cotton clothing. It is best to slip the baby in soft cotton lowers as after a tiring day at beach, they will fall asleep while travelling back home.